Sunday, November 05, 2006

birthdays and new pets!!




this week i havent done much, we have been trying to recover our energy from the busy weekend away we had. i did however go out on friday night with girls from work and ended up getting bitten to buggery!!! and no surprise but i am allergic to mossie bites, i have 10 in total. 3 on the soles of my feet and couldnt walk yesterday!!! i have one on my upper arm thats the size of a tennis ball!! its not good. they are itchy and sore!! i can walk today so thats a weight off my mind, i was shitting myself that i wouldnt be able to work on monday!!! today they are more itchy than sore so

its a start to recovery!!! the pics are of my birthday pressies sent from home and my bag from nat and joe and my pink i-pod from michael and the kids! i waited for ages for my parcel from home and was disappointed when day after day it wasnt here!!! i even got excited when we got a ticket from the post office telling us to pick up a parcel. alas no it wasnt for me. murrae won a competition and it was his parcel of prizes!!! i have never been so gutted!!!!! it did arrive in time for my weekend away however and the cocket hat t shirt and my card from morgan made my day!!!!! the other pic is of a new pet we found on the back wall this morning!!! its so much better than finding the crappy horrible creepy crawlies of aberdeen!!!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

you have a pet skink!

Fab, aren't they?

Would just like to end your terror with t'midgiess!

....claratyne after you get biten, aeroguard before you get bitten.

Works wonders!

shazza said...

nat i am not sure its the midgiess! i got bitten again yesterday morning hanging out the washing!!! they seem to be going for my feet! there are another 4 to add to the collection. and thats with the aeorguard!! think it maybe the ants??
dad glad to help, hopefully some of those drugs will be available on the nhs!!! of all the things to miss about home, weeatbix and irn bru bars!!!!