Friday, May 11, 2007

mum


well tomorrow is my mums birthday, she would have been 58. as its also mothers day on sunday in australia i decided to do something special for her. i fed my addiction to tattoos and went and got a life long reminder of her tattooed on my wrist. its the chinese symbol for mum. in august i am going to get the other wrist tattooed with the chinese symbol for dad for his birthday too! aint i a wonderful daughter!! pressies for parents but really for me!!!!

miss you mum where ever you are and dad miss you too but see you soon xxx

4 comments:

Nat said...

Sooo cool.

It looks really beautiful.

N xx

shazza said...

thanks nat. i have been looking for something appropriate for a while and found this. thought it would be a nice gesture. oh and a pressie for me!!!

shazza said...

when is the wedding?? give my love to rho and robb and jim and kirsty. bet your loving being home!!! am very very jealous!!!

Nat said...

Tis raining love!