Saturday, June 16, 2007

oh... my....god!!!!




well today i learned that we have finance etc for the house we want!!!!!! i cant believe it!!! we finally have a house with 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, 2 family rooms and a pool!!!!!!! this is what my dreams were made of!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND i was promoted today!!!!!!!!!!!! life cant get much better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy that i could pee myself!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!! i cant descirbe how i am feeling! i can cry at the drop of a hat but for once for the right reasons!!!!!!!!!! people like me dont get things this easy!!! suddenly my life is almost perfect!!! i have the house of my dreams, i actually love my job!! love my kids (for a change) and my sleepy headed unsociable loveable lump of a husband!!! the only things missing are my family!!! cant help thinking that things are going to crash around my ears.......................................................................................things like this dont happen to people like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


addit: 20/6/07 thought i would post more pics!!!! am soooooooooooooooooooo excited

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats!! The hoose looks loverly!

Whaddaya mean 18degrees and you had to buy jumpers! Thats bloody warm!!