Thursday, August 26, 2010

hello people

Hi people I'm trying really hard to keep this up to date after being so slack over the past year or so. So whats happening in the hectic life of shaz?? Not a lot!! About 4 of weeks ago I had lunchtime/afternoon/early evening wine with my mate Nat in the city, I think we managed to drink 3 or was it 4 bottles of wine and had a wonderful girly afternoon. Unfortunately that same weekend I started to get sick, I thought it was just a cold but then it just got worse and worse. This week I finally relented and went to see the Doctor, low and behold I have pneumonia!!! Stupid Stupid me thought I just had a cold that was lasting a long time!! I've 3 days of forced bedrest and heaps of drugs and I have to admit that although I feel a little better I still feel pretty crap! Steroids are definately not good for me, tonight my tummy has started to swell, and I feel physically sick. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow or its a weekend of nothingness for me!!

No comments: